RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Center for Plant Conservation Botanic Gardens (CfPC BG)-LIPI endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to CfPC BG-LIPI by going to our website at http://krbogor.lipi.go.id.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from CfPC BG-LIPI, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed CfPC BG-LIPI copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an MEV Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to MEV Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to CfPC BG-LIPI, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed CfPC BG-LIPI copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the CfPC BG-LIPI, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in MEV journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the CfPC BG-LIPI copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
CfPC BG-LIPI may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, CfPC BG-LIPI assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. CfPC BG-LIPI Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of CfPC BG-LIPI to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the CfPC BG-LIPI, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. CfPC BG-LIPI distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Penulis yangÂ mempublikasikanÂ naskahnya di dalamÂ jurnalÂ iniÂ setuju dengan persyaratanÂ sebagai berikut:
- PenulisÂ mempertahankanÂ hak cipta danÂ memberikan hakÂ publikasiÂ pertama denganÂ pekerjaanÂ secara bersamaanÂ berlisensi di bawahÂ LisensiÂ CreativeÂ CommonsÂ yang memungkinkanÂ orang lainÂ untuk berbagiÂ pekerjaanÂ denganÂ pengakuanÂ kepengaranganÂ karyaÂ danÂ awalÂ publikasi dalamÂ jurnalÂ ini.Â
- PenulisÂ dapatÂ masuk ke dalamÂ terpisah,Â pengaturan kontrakÂ tambahan untukÂ distribusiÂ non-eksklusifÂ jurnalÂ yang diterbitkanÂ versiÂ dari pekerjaanÂ (misalnya,Â dikirim keÂ sebuahÂ repositoriÂ institusiÂ atau menerbitkannyaÂ dalam sebuah buku),Â denganÂ pengakuanÂ publikasiÂ awalÂ diÂ jurnalÂ ini.Â
- PenulisÂ diizinkanÂ danÂ didorongÂ untuk mengirimÂ karya merekaÂ secara onlineÂ (misalnya,Â dalamÂ repositoriÂ institusiÂ atau websiteÂ mereka)Â sebelumÂ danÂ selama prosesÂ pengiriman,Â karena dapatÂ menyebabkanÂ pertukaranÂ produktif,Â sertaÂ sebelumnyaÂ danÂ kutipanÂ yang lebih besarÂ dariÂ karya yang diterbitkan
- Lisensi yang digunakan untuk hak cipta yaituÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Names and email addresses entered on the Buletin Kebun RayaÂ 's website will only be used for purposes that have been mentioned , it will not be misused for any other purpose or to any other party.
Nama dan alamat email yang dimasukkan di situs Buletin Kebun Raya hanya akan digunakan untuk tujuan yang sudah disebutkan, tidak akan disalahgunakan untuk tujuan lain atau untuk pihak lain.